Monday, December 29, 2008

Back in Business

Hello everyone,

I know it has been a while since I have last posted some thoughts. I have been busy with school and building a more professional website.

My next home will be www.Sentimist.com

I will be sharing this website with a fellow investor, Tomasz Dzien.

We plan on posting our thoughts regularly while also offering educational sessions.


Let me also take this time to offer some more current thoughts.

Currently, I am SHORT Best Buy (BBY), First Solar (FSLR), and the Nasdaq 100 (PSQ).

Today's poor retail numbers indicate to me that retailers will continue struggle just to survive. At the same time, I believe that lack of access to credit coupled with very low energy prices are axing alternative energy. My general market outlook is negative. I believe that Technology is the ultimate discretionary spending made my corporations-which is why I am long the PSQ.

More to come.

No comments: